Monday, January 16, 2012

Sophisticated Polka Dots!

So this is an outfit I recently wore to church. I've had the shirt for a while and just never wore it. The sleeves are to die for! It almost reminds me of dolman sleeves and puff sleeves together. I paired this black and white polka dot shirt with a black short body con skirt and fishnet tights. I was really going back and forth on which shoes I should wear but I ended up picking these patent leather pumps. For accessories I just through on my black hat or beenie whatever you like to call it lol and my favorite black  feather earrings. Because black and white is so boring I paired it with a nude eye and a RED lip! I'm loving wearing my red lip. I've really gotten in to lipsticks and now I cant put them down :) especially te Moraccan Red by ULTA. Wala!!! The sophisticated look is complete!



1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit =)

    http://keep-it-coolandfresh.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete