Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer's Around the Corner....

Hey guys! This post is dedicated to the weather I wish Michigan had right now. Bipolar weather is whats happening right now. It goes from 50s and gloomy to 80 and sunny. But in less than 3 weeks I will be under the Florida sun for a month. I'm so excited! I have yet to start packing but my mind is wondering with thoughts of new additions that I hope to get before I leave.... Check them out :)

 Stretchy Skinny Jeans Forever 21+ $22.80


Floral Lace Print Trapeze Top Forever21+ $19.80

Retro Chic By Torrid - Black Floral Vine Print One-Piece Swimsuit SKU: 537013                                           Retro Chic by Torrid $68.50


Yoki - Sahara Black Gladiator Sandals SKU: 537768                                            Yoki Sahara Black Gladiator Torrid $28.50




Prada  PR 03MS $185.00



No comments:

Post a Comment