Monday, August 8, 2011

Cheetah Love!!!!

Hey everyone! It has been a couple of days since I've posted something so here is a new look! Cheetah print is definitely in this season and I wanted to play around with some colors as well. It took me all week to find all the pieces to this outfit but I finally did and the look came together soooooo well. This has to be my favorite look I've done. I used a body con plum color skirt and paired it with a cheetah print silk material shirt and put on a black blazer over it. I finished the look with gold accessories. Flawless! Now to me body con skirts are very cute for a day or a night look BUT although they make it for all sizes, us as plus size women can't wear a tucked in shirt with the body con skirt because most of us have the problem of the gut area. A simple solution is to wear a flowy non fitted top with the body con skirt. You still get that effect of slenderness in the thighs but you avoid pinpointing your problem area. Overall this look is a great business attire or church outfit as I used it ;)....

Skirt: Forver21; Shirt: H&M; Blazer: Thrifted; Accessories:Forver21




No comments:

Post a Comment