Monday, August 29, 2011

Pink Vintage!

Are you feeling tickled pink? Lol! I love bright pink and I love how I pulled off this thrifted pink dress recently. So Sunday I paired this vintage pink pleated dress with 3/4 sleeves with black pumps and gold jewelry. I absolutely loveeee vintage pieces. I would suggest everyone have at least one vintage piece in their closet. Needless to say this look was a hit! No, you can't just go out and get this dress from Macy's or H&M but you can probably find something similar but if you want the real thing check your local thrift stores! The look was simple yet made a bold statement. No need for separates you can get the bold statement piece effect with just one pop of color in a  dress. This look was also a more conservative look for a younger woman like myself. Believe it or not back in the day this was a typical look, a high scoop neck and below the knee skirt. But, I can say although it was more conservative I felt it went very well with my new bangs! :) By the way, the makeup I paired with this look is a nuetral eye (shades of brown) and a pink lip. I used all Ulta eye shadows and the lip stain color was NYX -Beige (its a pink I promise). Kudos for Vintage Style that I'm bringing back in style!

Dress: Thrifted; Shoes: Target; Jewelry: Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment