Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TRENDS TRENDS AND MORE TRENDS....



ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR FALL?!?!? I'm so excited for the end of summer because that means that its almost time for fall. Fall is perhaps my favorite season. The mild weather the falling leaves the colors of orange and browns. What's not to love? Well I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on some of the trends you can look forward to seeing for Fall 2011. Are you ready? Okay now lets start with my personal favorite which I can't wait to add to my wardrobe 1) Bright colored pants! Colored pants are already being seen on the streets worn by so many celebrities. I love colors and I know you guys are going to love this look. Next is a returning favorite 2) Riding/ Combat boots. I love how combat boots look but some people just don't see why they even exist. I don't own a pair yet but I'm sure by fall I'll have a new edition to my shoe collection. 3)Blazers! Now you've already seen a look with me wearing blazers so I guess I started this trend a little early. Blazers re a hot commodity these days and you can easily go find one at your local thrift store for less that 10 dollars. 4) Polka Dots. Now I'm not sure how I feel about wearing polka dots. Don't get me wrong they are adorable but if and only if worn in a suttle way. Maybe I'll give it a try. 5)Lace! I loveeeeeeee lace I mean my last name is Lovelace (hehe). I don't own a lace top but I just saw a beautiful lace Cami type shirt on forever21plus website for like $15 so it looks like I won't be laceless for too much longer. 6) Plaid! Who doesn't love plaid. Plaid has is actually already been seen as a trend for over a year now so you go plaid! 7) Leather skirts! Yes they are back in style. I remember having one like maybe 6 years ago and I never thought they would come back in style but TA DA! Let's see how that one looks when more people start wearing them again. Well those are the main trends you and I will be seeing this Fall. I'm super excited and I hope you guys are too.  Remember some of these are repeating trends so you may already have some of this tucked away in your closet. If not what better way to end your summer than to go fall shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment