Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Go Tribal or Go Home!

Tribal is in and is actually still going to be seen in this coming up fall  2011 collections. Today I decided to go tribal! I love patterns and this outfit really gave me the opportunity to color block as well. I paired a tribal green and brown skirt with a mustard yellow tank and a cream sweater cardigan. Michigan's summer weather isn't as hot as it has been usually, only getting into the low 70s today so that's why I threw on the cardigan. The shoes I decided to pair it with this outfit are just some lime green sandals. I finished this look with a twisted headband worn on my forehead, a 3 flower gold necklace, and yellow rose studs.


Skirt: Target; Cami: Forever 21 Plus; Cardigan: Macy's ;Shoes:Target; Accessories: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment