Thursday, August 25, 2011

Plus Size Celebrity Spotlight: ADELE!

She is making fashion news daily. Yes, she is curvy and in control of the music scene and yes let’s not forget, plus size. Her name is Adele. You may know her from her hit song “Rolling in the Deep” but I know her as a staple in plus size fashion.  Her beautiful voice is not the only thing she is being recognized for but also her BLACK! Black clothing that is. Let’s just say she’s a huge fan of wearing black clothing. Her sleek sometimes daring apparel is making fashion headlines. She has a mixture of sleek, retro, 60/70s style and I am in love with it. She sets trends daily! Not only does she have an awesome fashion sense, her makeup is to die for! Those lashes and black liquid eyeliner makes her eyes really pop.  Now, there are not many if any plus size female vocalists that have blown up as much as she so Adele is my plus size celebrity spotlight. She is a huge inspiration for me and I’m sure she is for a lot more plus size divas. This Brit star is on the rise to fashionista status and believe me she’s one to watch! You go girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment